Fine art, Sculpture, Photo
- 2016 'Bearded Peter Pan', Seongnam Arts Center. Cube Art Museum
- 2013 'Gundam Art Exhibition', Seoul International Cartoon & Animation Festival (SICAF 2013)
- 2013 The 60th Anniversary of Seoul Arts High School group exhibition. Seoul Arts Center, Hangaram Museum
- 2011 Japan Bandai Gunpla Builders World Cup (GBWC 2011) open course first place
- 2008 Japan Bandai Action Kits Universal Cup (BAKUC 2008) new challenger prize
Miniature cartoon character toys have now become a culture and Kim So-ri had a lot of concern for creating artworks with them.
He wanted to approach to them as an artist rather than just a modeler. He did not care much about the hard, standardized components or such an issue as how perfectly they could be reproduced.
The matter of paramount importance for him was 'How well therir meanings could be conveyed'. Most boys experience such 'work' as assembling or repairing in their childhood.
Kim So-ri does not only reproduce and own the objects he used to make in his childhood. But he shares his old memories and emotions drawn from the old time and space and suggests the most trendy culture sublimated info his 'artworks'
- Seongnam Arts Center Cube Art Museum. Song Eui-young curator.